We’re in the lab this week.
- We’ll do one free write each day (10 minutes).
- Monday – each student will pick a unit and begin working on that unit
- Tuesday-Friday – students will work on the unit they’ve chosen, conferencing with Mrs. B.
- Friday – work is due BY THE END OF THE PERIOD. I
Two Major Reminders:
- Conferencing and revising is a required part of every unit week.
- If you do not hand in your work before the end of the period on Friday, you do not get any feedback on it from me or your peers, except for rubric comments. I made some exceptions for last week due to our 20 minute classes, but will not do so again.