This week you’ll have mini-workshops over the revisions you did. Your job is to notice three things:
- What changes the writer made
- Which changes work and why
- Which changes don’t work and why
Writers should be sure to ask questions. For example, “I tried to include more showing here, is that working? You didn’t comment on that.”
In addition, I have created templates.
- If any links above are broken or incorrect, feel free to access them under Quick Docs tab.
- If you are doing option B, the I Get Etiquette and Sample Materials (cover letter, biographical statement) are here for you.
- If you are stuck for how to identify strengths and weaknesses, here are some common ones.