- Friday: James, Atrill, Michaela, Jacari, Luna, Javoni
- Monday: Charlie, Josh, Sta, Jsutice W, Zoe, Mia
- Tuesday: Jene, Ashlyn, Olivia, Abby, Tabitha, Adeline, Logan
Anyone we don’t get to will move to the next day; juniors take lowest priority, since they have five extra days.
Today we’ll begin our Portfolio Work. Essentially, you’ll be revising your work and putting together a slide show about it that you’ll present to our class. The rubric (how it will be graded) is attached in the link I’ve posted, so read carefully!
Tuesday I’ll offer you a sample portfolio and presentation for the reflective portfolio AND for the publication portfolio.
I’ll also offer you a list of common strengths/weaknesses/commonalities to use if you’re writing the reflective portfolio.
Before we move on to revisions and portfolios, we’re going to take a few days to talk about the Three R’s of literary citizenship. You’ll have an assignment for each “R,” and that assignment is detailed on the slideshow I’ve linked.
Wednesday: We’ll discuss a rationale for citizenship and focus on the first R: Reading.
Thursday: We’ll talk about the second R: Relationships
Friday: We’ll talk about the third R: Recommending & Reviewing.
Senior Survey link here – required for graduation; must be logged in to your school account.
The schedule for our workshop times is below. On the day your name appears, we will discuss the work you submitted in the workshop format. In order to participate effectively (and earn full credit):
- You’ll need to have READ the work before coming to class. You can read all the class pieces in the class folder (you must be logged into your school account to access this folder).
- You are only responsible for COMMENTING on your assigned peers (10) via peergrade.io.
Thursday 5/4: Jene D, Sata T, Adeline B, Atrill S
Friday 5/5: Luna K, Mia T, Zoe H, Abby P, Logan V.
Monday 5/8: Justice W, Ashlyn P, Javoni B, Justice J, Olivia Z
Tuesday 5/9: Michaela S, Jacari J, Tabitha B, Charlie E, Josh E
Wednesday 5/10: James L