- Types of Feedback – select which types when you’re submitting work
- Revision vs. Polishing, an important blog post.
- Rubric for Creative Work
- Portfolio CW Options A and B (plus rubric for portfolio evaluation)
TO USE ONE OF THESE TEMPLATES: Log in to Google. Then click on the unit you’re ready to begin (below). When the document loads, click FILE and go to MAKE A COPY. Name the copy with your first initial, last name and the unit. For example, if I was Jane Smith, and I was working on the Short Assignments unit, I’d write JSmith Short Assignments.
- Online Help Sheets
- First Paragraphs from Popular Fiction
- How Writers Find, Include, Nurture Symbol & Theme in their work